To our valued customers:
With NYS beginning to open in phases, we are happy to announce that we will be opening soon. Our tentative date is set for May 29th or May 30th; however, we unfortunately will not be open for dine-in or walk-in services. We will have our full dinner menu available for TAKE-OUT only! You can find our menu online at: www.kobesushisteak.com
With careful consideration to both all our workers and customers, we will be implementing procedures to ensure your safety as well of the Kobe Staff:
- As stated above, we will not be accepting any walk-in services until further notice. If you would like to place a take-out order, you will have to call in the order. Please understand that we will be busy with other orders as well and we do not have our full staff back yet. If your call cannot go through, try again in a few minutes.
- Our take out hours will be from 4:00-9:00pm daily (with the last order being placed by 8:30).
- We are highly encouraging credit card payments, however if you must pay in cash please make sure it is the full amount due as we unfortunately cannot provide change temporarily. We also will not be allowing any credit card payments for anything under $10.
- Our front doors will be locked to the public at all times, so when you arrive for your take-out order, please call the restaurant. We are going to continue practicing contactless services.
- We will also be selling a limited alcohol menu with PROPER ID that will need to be presented at time of pick-up.
Six packs of beer
Wine bottles (white & red wood bridge)
Cold sake bottles
Mango Mai Tai
- To expedite services and help one another in the process, please make sure you know ahead of time prior to what you will be ordering when calling in. Please make sure you are contacting the restaurant number to order, as we will not be able to take personal messages for orders.
- To ensure the quality of service, please make sure that you let us know ahead of time when placing your orders of any allergies or accommodations if needed (as all our hibachi comes with shrimp appetizer). We will NOT be able to provide refunds once the food is already made.
All of the Kobe staff will have masks, gloves, and proper sanitizing equipment on the whole entire shift. We will also be sanitizing each workstation after each take out order is complete. The front workers will be sure to hand sanitizer before and after each order as well when dropping off take-out orders.
Our guidelines are subject to change as we learn more on how to operate safely during this time. We appreciate everyone’s patience, understanding, and have missed so many of our Kobe customers whom became part of our family since we’ve opened in 2011. We look forward to seeing you all again and feeding you and your families! Any further updates will be provided via social media and our website.
Prayers and love to you all!
❤️ Kobe Japanese Steakhouse